- Service: Service is the website www.sergiohermangroup.com operated by Sergio Herman Group.
- Personal Information: Personal information is information about a living individual that can be identified from that information (or from that and other information in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage data is data that is collected automatically, either generated through the use of the service or from the service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Processor (or Service Providers); data processor or service provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the data controller. We may use the services of various service providers to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject (or User): Data Subject (or User is a living individual who uses our Service and is the subject of personal data.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE
We collect different types of information for different types of purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
Personal Information: While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and surname
Cookies and Usage Information: We may use your personal information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may choose not to receive any or all of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions in any email we send, or by contacting us.
Usage Data: We may also collect information about how the service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Sergio Herman Group uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service;
- To notify you of changes to our service;
- To enable you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so;
- To provide customer support;
- To collect analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our service;
- To monitor the use of our service;
- To detect, prevent and address technical problems;
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or requested, unless you have opted not to receive such information.
Legal basis for processing personal data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Sergio Herman Group may process your personal data for the following reasons;
• You have subscribed to the newsletter;
• You have given permission for this;
• The processing is in our legitimate interests and is not overridden by your rights;
• For payment processing purposes;
• To comply with the law;
• Retention of data
TRANSFER OF DATA
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
• Disclosure to Law Enforcement: Under certain circumstances, Sergio Herman Group may be required to disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests from government authorities (eg a court or government agency).
• Legal requirements: Sergio Herman Group may disclose your personal data in good faith that such action is necessary to:
• To comply with a legal obligation;
• To protect and defend the rights or property of Sergio Herman Group;
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service;
• To protect the personal safety of Service users or the public;
• To protect legal liability.
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“DO NOT TRACK” SIGNALS
We do not support “Do Not Track” (DNT). DNT is a preference that you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable DNT by going to the preferences or settings page of your web browser.
Your data protection rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Sergio Herman Group aims to take reasonable steps to enable you to correct, amend, delete or restrict the use of your personal data. If you would like to be informed of the personal data we hold about you and have it removed from our systems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
• The right to access, update or delete your personal information. When enabled, you can access, update or request your personal information directly in your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you via email at email@example.com;
• The right to rectification. You have the right to have your information corrected if that information is incorrect or incomplete.
• The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
• The right to restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
• The right to data portability. You have the right to receive a copy of the information we hold about you in a structured machine-readable and commonly used format.
• The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Sergio Herman Group relied on your consent to process your personal data.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our service, to provide the service on our behalf, perform service-related services, or to help us analyze how our site is used. These third parties have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
• Google: Google AdWords remarketing is provided by Google Inc. You can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Ads and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: https://adssettings.google.com. For more information about Google’s privacy practices, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms webpage at https://policies.google.om/privacy.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the service. In that case, we use third-party payment processing services (e.g. payment processors). We will not store or collect your payment card information. That information is provided directly to our third-party payment processors whose use of your personal information is governed by their privacy policies. These payment processors adhere to the standards of PCI-DSS as administered by the PCI Security Standards Council, a joint effort of brands such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements ensure secure payment information processing.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our service is not directed to anyone under the age of 18 (“children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from children, without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to delete that information from our servers.