The restaurant manager is responsible for the daily operations of AIRrepublic and AIRcafé. The focus is on qualitative and quantitative objectives (costs/hours, efficiency) and providing information to the management. The restaurant manager works together with the head chef.
- Optimization of processes and services
- Oversee progress and execution quality of work and operational support.
- Operational support during service.
- Coordinate operational matters within the teams, discuss bottlenecks, determine solutions.
- Ensure efficient working methods and procedures and their instruction to employees.
- Ensuring compliance with regulations in the areas of safety, health, HACCP and working methods.
- Ensure the implementation of decisions taken.
- Personnel Management
- Operational direction to employees in the restaurant.
- Establishing qualitative and quantitative personnel planning.
- Selection of new staff (in consultation with management/board).
- Assessing and encouraging employees, conducting performance interviews, making development agreements.
- Reporting and Accountability
- Ensure adequate administration and preparation of management reports.
- Explain and justify results, deviations and activities for improvement.
- You are hospitable, friendly and have a natural courtesy.
- Highly skilled in communication (both written and oral).
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English.
- You have good computer skills and good knowledge of Office software.
- You are a real team player, lively, energetic, motivated and able to motivate others.
- Eye for detail and "hands-on" mentality.
- You are creative, results-oriented and flexible.
- You have the courage to make decisions and to be decisive.
- You have leadership skills.
- You remain calm and goal-oriented even under pressure.
- AIRrepublic is open from Saturday to Tuesday.