As a waiter you work in a team of hospitality professionals with the challenge of creating a full experience that is right in all facets. Our goal is to create a relaxed atmosphere with a professional and at the same time personal approach to the guest.
- You can offer guests a warm and hospitable welcome.
- Creating a casual atmosphere with a professional and personal approach to the guest.
- Assisting guests with the necessary knowledge of drinks and dishes.
- Preparing hot and cold drinks.
- Preparing the service.
- You work with the team to deliver the perfect service and quality.
- Ensuring order and tidiness.
- You are hospitable, friendly and have a natural courtesy.
- You have a neat and tidy appearance and you are punctual.
- Eager to learn, flexible and a real team player.
- You can work independently and act as a collegiate in a team. • Enthusiastic, passionate and ambitious.
- An eye for detail and a “hands-on” mentality
- Full-time, spread over a 4-day working week.
- The workweek is from Tuesday to Saturday